Friday, January 28, 2011

holidays plus exmas like evreyyy year..

Helo once again, holidays are coming but i have exams..exams and exmas..mmu best ALL the festivivals that suppose to have a loong holiday like that, i mean having exams after that..btw though my break is in the study week, how unfun is that..
have been doing facial lately at ss26/3, FREE facial, pay love..face improving thax to wifey!mum wants to see it during cny, stress la me like that..she thinks that i go here go there, then face jadi like that..haha i sound like a dog like that that simply jalan here and there..hehe..my facial-ler without fail does for me everynite even though her eyes are like panda but she still does!respect-love-respect.thx dear..

house mum claims is the best looking house in my area, they are so cute, this cny they will be happy that all 3 kids are home..hehe..what a joy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment