Monday, January 24, 2011

Happyness and fatness...

halo,
 haha you'll must be wondering why i blog so much rite? 2 postest in 1 day kan? haha..its because my other half as she says is blooging for me since i do not have the time.i am very happy bout the new background!thx dear, u really make my day and days...love you so much. today went ppbc church , was a good place with good people, and now i am startin to realize that people are not perfect , no church is and no pastor is.. May be its the the feeling of coziness due to a long stint in kuantan under my dads ministry, haha,...

Exam is somewhere at the corner and have to mugg..(cawan), i realize my english is gettin poorer and poorer y ah?
i pun dunno why  la lack of confidence when i speak English,,ohh that bad!i am gettin fat and i like it peace*

0 comments:

Post a Comment