Saturday, December 11, 2010

yeayea!

haha so long never post already!has been a long time..banyak things happen in life..but now all the more i feel like there is something more to eat,sleep and go toilet..
was indeed touch by my sayangs post, the tribute.wished that during that time i was there. but she said she will not accept  me then!
haha..everything is in Gods planning,the final say is His not ours.sometimes or always we may have though what will happen if so and so...etcetc..Indeed He is faithful and true..many instances where for me personally i forget him, something will happen haha! sounds scary huh?!like one day when i accompanied my grandma in sri kembangan, when coming home a car almost knock me down!at a roundabout..in my mind matiloaku* but ntg happened!

many things happen when i was not blogging, like going out with my sayangs great kawan2.haha nice to meet ul, ul are indeed CRAZY people.good crazy i mean..went to ppbc, a very warm place, friendly..*hm....sambil having second thoughts*.we will just see where the Good Lord leads!

sayang now is in aussie with mom and bro..happy for them, she called me just now from tasmania. thank god got phone, feel so near but actually far.. counting the days for her to return, got many many plans..like coming kuantan and eating python rite dear?!

besides that...har my other sayang is not well...she is in the bengkel..modify modify!early next month only can come out from bengkel..i was joking with my dear the other day saying that she should be happy that i always look at bikes not girls!..BTW mode blogging off d.. pic pun x ada sebab i sold my hp!haha..;blackberry kot next!ok people nite nite~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment