Friday, December 24, 2010

thus far..

just now i was counting the subjects till i graduate.. thus far did 26 balance is 18..and by exactly 1 year i will complete, hopefully if mmu does not screw up..
wow..fast fast time flies lah tats all i can say..still could remember my1 st day in my degree,parents temaning me in the hostel to check in without any friends..dad ate mee at hb2 hostel..mamak mee..where i was like daily cleaning my naza gtr..
and now 1 a half year since..and have a:

1-a good wifey,cute loving .understanding one*
     sayang u always dear,ur an amazing wife!wakakaka!
2-bros that are like brothers!i mean friend who are like brothers
      nat as usual,pjoe,many more..
3-bikey that brings me much income
   my non life daughter,a SHE! her name is hyo!
all this cause of the Lords goodness ,more on mercy, i have to admit that i need to walk properly with him,
have to step a gear up, stop do for the sake of doing..and go for the sake of going..yet he is so good and faithful,protecting me ..what an amazing heavenly Father...
just chatted with my dear and yah will do what i have to do to be out of that stagnent zone..have also been tellin nat bout this..suddenly i recall his goodness..must recall always not only sometimes..

and also thank God for my bros Joel and Jared..besan too..mom dad of course,aunt Susan, Joel lim..haha..
all this people that are close and family to me..
IL have a wonderful sleep recalling his goodness..
 nite~

0 comments:

Post a Comment