Thursday, September 9, 2010

RaYa!!

RRRRRRaaaayaaaaa....
haha i can recall 1 year d i went back kuantan with all my books on  the bike and it was raining and i had no money to fill my petrol..
1 year d!
wow!...am glad most my assignments are done..feel a huge relief..so happy its all over(except for finals)

well...this raya is differenrt abit cause im in srikembangan..normally will be rayaing at home kuantan but not this year.the plan is tmrw il head down bangsar with my parents anbd jared and adele and beraya at my datin aunt kaya raya house...last time was there wow hm can say few years back i think 5 ..
raya is a joyous occasion rite?so i pun had been eating..yesterday makan at one utama with tim,tabby and joanne..tmrw makan with aunt and famili,saturday another makan at joannes place...sunday must dieeettt!!!!!!!

b4 signing off i wanna wish all my readers happy raya~especially to pjoy,nat,jat and all!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment