Sunday, September 26, 2010

gatherinng..at sri kemwerbngan..haha..

was garannies 85th bifday..granny is a tough nut! women i mean..so we paid tribute to her..hahaha..

shes 85 all well feet all no pain so kuat kena langgar by car b4,fall down like kena slain in the toilet ..heads first i mean..

but she survived..shes an new believer..she cant read the bible because shes illiterate...but she really trust God..
faith..simple faith..she always says God is good..or in chinese *kansiehyesu* and all of her prayers are answered..what a great women..


ok..we went to a chinese restaurant in front of my house..my family-6,uncle raymonds plus grannny-6...


hah this is my 2 bros..and si sister in lawlaw...i think the tgk my mom sembang..mum kuat sembang..

my retard cousin..haha jojo aka joseph chua..only form 1 got gf d..kalah me..


and...my best pic in history!!!
haha thattttssss me.....!!!

ul notice something not???
that.....

granny pic is not here!oh i fell teribbly bad...but the thought counts!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment