Saturday, August 7, 2010

this and that! i know all nicE~~~


assalamualaikum....
haha lolz!!!!


hm where to start huh????
let me see...ok last thursday was my broke day!very broke la..suppperrrr broooke like a beruk.. so i with no maluness in me i asked both bros for money1 i had to..i really do..
then jared my 2nd bro banked in a few hundred..wah then i cpat2 go bank and withdraw..to my SUPRISE i say banyak duiiit..bribu2..i msg him ask him he banked in berapa..rupa2 the lain2 ribu came in somewhere else..


wah i tot the ptptn money woh but if yes y so sikit....so checked and TO CUT THE DAM STORY PENDEKKKK.. they already cut d wahahahahaha happy aku so...





I WENT SHOPPING LA...LIKE MAD... BOUGHT..

-4 shirts
-1 fedora i will upload later!!ngeh ngeh!

then i got myself a new baby i mean besides motorbike sorry bikey~ that is a new handphone hahaha
mahal wan for once~~~~ngeh ngeh hmmmm..the specs are

-all the internet wifi sume pun ada
-5 megapix!i can blog like a cow alll day long...the pics later are the proof of my kehebatan...

0 comments:

Post a Comment