Wednesday, August 4, 2010

arggggh i blew it blew the chance to score in statistics all i have is my self to blame for being complacent i tot i could score i had to score i havent had a gred c in my entire mmu lifer yet a c is not enough for me so what do i do the prob is that i am ready for the exams study my lot did my fair share of revision and now i blame my self stupidity and complacentcy worked hand in hand this time i wanted to get an a i knew i could or i can but now its in a distance the a is in a distance far distance now all i can get is a b never felt as bad as before since knowing i got ipta in sabah now when i go back is like im all alone nobody no mom and dad no brothers just me and my empty room no entertaintment but just myself today i wont study i really wont il recover tomorrow i guess

0 comments:

Post a Comment