Monday, July 26, 2010

this and that!


Arrived in kuantan almost at 2 am saturday morning..was very tired but God didnt want me to sllep yet..haha..i coulnt sllep,so i played with lappy..when i was playing with lappy, SUDDENLY!
i heard a loud noise..the fan was rotating at full speed(ceiling fan)..then.............


it TERCABUT FROM THE CEILING!!!!

I was like so shocckkkeddddd!and totally thanked God for his protection.indeed when we are faithless he is faithfull!!!!



besides that....

in kuantan allalone is kinda boring but nvm i have tons of work to do...


was thinking that day that the next gf or wife must trully be a christian..haha u might be thinking y the random statement rite??its because i wanna grow and a non christian girl i think hm..will not help me la,there are many people who do show interest la..but whats the point??
i want something just more than i love u u love me,message all day loong,bawak go makan and tt..i want someone who will tegur me of my wrongdoings and guide me..through bible standards.
in church ada rammmaiii calon haha! but let His timing come,for now il take things one step at the time,doing what is the most important that is to love God and to study hard..

0 comments:

Post a Comment