Saturday, July 10, 2010

ARghhhhh!!!


There aree sooo many things on my mind right now!!its week 5 of the trimester.(very fast) and its like getting too fast fot me..!!

oh why oh why..hm..let me see..what i have to do in the next few weeks approximately 2 weeks or so.. 1)TQM assignment is already due-1st assingnment on the 26th of this month 2)and oh ya!!digital media E-WALLPAPER due this monday!! 3)TQM quiz this monday!!oh my! 4)freakin mid term for my fav subject OB..BIG haizzz...(23rd or 24th)i dunno something like that. 5)whens my bike gonna arrive!!!asked naza's marketing manager and u know what they said..HE said..erm..and gave a fake smile!

but....

i have decided that i will be attending cell this coming friday!(orang tua already me)with all the biiggies in the assembly..thats the only good thing!!
pastor gave me a call today,i was confused to go to the cheras or kinrara cell.thought there was only one cell around my place which was in cheras.

but..Glad that i will be attending..

ei and you know what??
il be visiting madhushiv this weekend..haha i know its a bit random but hey he stays in kinrara man..near and he travels daily surpassing my crib everyday to get to his class..i must meet him!!

~to my bro bonat pls get well soon..poor you..i wish i can do more to help and to pjoy bersabar yea..pray more , u know u got me =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment